Tuesday, March 18, 2008

All-Purpose Fat Girl Cinnamon Sugar





photos Rachel Valley
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is basic but has so many wonderful applications. For me it brings back childhood memories of making my own breakfast of cinnamon & sugar toast...Sprinkle this on Vanilla Ice Cream, Oatmeal, and French Toast or simply whole wheat toast and butter! The chili powder is optional, but I find it to give just a hint of heat to exhilarate the taste buds....I keep a salt shaker full in my pantry at all times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/4 cup of white sugar
4 teaspoons cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon chili powder (optional)

mix until tawny and sparkling with spice & sugar delight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cannot go wrong with the cinnamon sugar. Thank you fo inspiring me. I am sooooo going to post a recipe of my own!
Gracie

Anonymous said...

how great to keep it ready in your pantry! and I like the chili powder, nice.